Mason County Auditors Office Elections

Adding Measures to the Ballot

Local districts may submit measures to the Elections Department to be placed on the ballot.

How to Place a Measure on the Ballot

Districts MUST submit their resolution to the Mason County Elections Department by the appropriate deadline with the required documents.

Required Forms:

Required Information you must Review:

How to Submit your Resolution

Resolutions with completed required forms can be submitted in person or via email.


In Person:
Mason County Elections – Vote Center
411 N 5th St, Back Entrance
Shelton, WA 98584