Mason County Auditors Office Elections

How to Register by Mail

You can register to vote by filling out the state or national voter registration form and mailing it to the Mason County Elections Department. If you don’t have a printer you can request a form by contacting us. If you’re living in another country, see info on military and overseas voting.

Fill out a Registration Form

You can use this form:

Mail in the Registration Form

Mail your completed application to:

Mason County Auditor’s Office
Elections Department
PO Box 400
Shelton, WA 98584